● with CE authentication and supports 4K video recording.
● Read speeds up to 80MB/s, you can edit, store and share photos faster than ever before.
● Capacity up to 64GB, can store a large number of photos, MP3 or other data.
● Strong protection: waterproof, heat-resistant, cold-resistant, can effectively protect your data.
● Compact and compact, the port is more portable, 64GB memory card to meet our daily needs.
● Do not insert or remove the memory card while the power is on, otherwise it may cause permanent damage to the memory.
● Use the advanced USB 3.0 card reader to verify all memory cards on the PC. The real memory card should pass H2testw without error.
● Please do not use a cheap card reader to test the Micro SD card. A low-quality card reader will slow down the Micro SD card.
The speed of the Micro SD card is greatly affected by the reader, adapter, USB port, etc. Low-quality equipment can reduce the speed of the card by 100 percent.
16GB U1 Class 10 speed = max. reading speed to 48 MB/s = SDHC
32GB U1 Class10 speed = max. reading speed to 60 MB/s = SDHC
64GB U3 Class10 speed = max. reading speed to 80 MB/s = SDXC
128GB U3 Class10 speed = max. reading speed to 80 MB/s = SDXC
256GB U3 Class10 speed = max. reading speed to 80 MB/s = SDXC
The actual test speed depends on the level of the card reader or computer.
Please use a USB 3.0 card reader and the USB3.0 port of the computer.
16GB=approximately 14GB – 15GB
32GB=approximately 28GB – 30GB
64GB=approximately 58GB – 60GB
128GB=approximately 116GB – 120GB
256GB=approximately 228GB – 236GB
Because the memory is calculated differently between manufacturer and our PC, please Google ‘Memory card capacity’ to get more information.