● The appearance adopts the classic metal red and black color matching.
●Built-in switching power supply, improve safety.
●Humanized UI design, the operation is more simple and convenient.
●Super large nut, easier for levelling.
● Plug-and-play TMC2208 stepper motor driver, also for smooth operation and precise printing
●Filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection guarantee successful print
●4.3 inch touch screen, over 53 percent bigger than that of U30, with anoptimized user interface, providing instant access to settings and easier control of printing process
● Efficient heating and uniform temperature provided by the high-power hot bed with aluminum substrate, glass build platform, and PC sticker for excellent adhesion and smooth base of prints
●The latest open source Marlin firmware for total control of the 3D printer, makers’ freedom, e.g. installation of automatic leveling module
Pleaseclick here to download the firmware.
Tip: the power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.
● Please carefully watch the video posted above before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● The U30 Pro open source touch screen and motherboard firmware have been uploaded to the GitHub platform with the following links:
A. Click here to download the Touch Screen Firmware (Including Project Files)
B. Click here to download the Motherboard Firmware (Marlin1.1.9)
● The U30 Pro open source touch screen and motherboard firmware have been uploaded to the Dropbox platform:
Click here to download the U30 Pro Touch Screen Firmware and Motherboard Firmware